Pedra, Pedrinha...

A repetição deixa a sua marca até nas pedras

A minha foto
Nome:
Localização: Barcelona, Spain

quinta-feira, outubro 19, 2006

Ilha de Skye

Etiquetas:

2 AgoraQueOdiZes...

Blogger Kelvin said...

Hello from down under in New Zealand. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. I cannot understand your language, but I had a look. I like your photos, especially the cat in the handbasin.
Click on my name if you want to see my blogssss !!!

24 outubro, 2006 18:23  
Blogger Danaidae said...

Hi Kelvin! I believe that it's quite normal that you don't understand my language. It's portuguese. Wau, you've so many blogs that it will take me a while to have a look at all of them. But I will, promise. It's incredible this internet thing... New Zealand. So far and so close...
Thank you for popping in. :)

31 outubro, 2006 10:00  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home